Role Title: Senior Interior Designer
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, based on level of experience
About the Job:
We’re looking to hire a Senior Designer with at least 4 years experience who has worked at a reputable interior design firm.
Working on 3 to 5 projects at any one time, the ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running. They would be working closely with Rita who leads the design on all projects.
- Progressing projects from conception through to installation, including scheming, sourcing, budgeting and procurement. Strong design knowledge is essential.
- Manage FF&E and interior architectural elements of the design through all the stages.
- Producing and managing detailed schedules (Finishes, Lighting, Sanitaryware etc).
- Liaising with clients, architects, project managers, contractors, consultants and suppliers.
- At least 4 years interior design experience in the high-end residential industry.
- High level of proficiency in CAD and Estimac.
- Experience with all elements of FF&E design, specification, management and procurement.
- Must be confident with reading and commenting on technical plans, elevations, sections and details.
- Exceptional design, presentation and communication skills.
- Competent in taking meetings and site visits without Rita present.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Comfortable handling a budget.
- The ability to multitask is essential.
- An ability to sketch would be useful.
Please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected] for our consideration.